Friday, January 29, 2010

POTD


If I was doing the "picture of the day" thing everyone else is doing this would be my picture of the day. I'm not feeling well so this is my world:

- my feet up
- cozy blanket
- cozy candle (which I currently can't smell)
- phone and tv remotes close by
- Puffs Plus with Vicks (which I can't smell either)
- receptacle for Puffs Plus
- steaming cup of Want More Energy
- laptop
- note pad of "to do's" when I feel better
- watching DVRed episodes of Giuliana & Bill

3 comments:

k.a.e. said...

awwww sis
nottttttt funnnnnn!!
im very impressed with your cloth napkins~ are you bored?lollollol.
looking so forward to next weekend!
well-its my turn now
my life looks like your list except for the 'puffs' and the todolisttosellthehouse list (sounds fun!!
missu hope your better

one blessed mama said...

if that's what being sick is all about, sign me up.

Ross and Taya said...

LOVE your pic of the day! think you should join the club! =)