Saturday, August 7, 2010

Becca's Wonderful Wedding!

Did I happen to mention it was pouring down rain??

This was our view till the ceremony started. Miraculously the reain let up and the umbrellas came down for the rest of the ceremony - such a God-thing!

I must say we had the BEST umbrella. Isn't it fun!!

Here comes the beautiful bride...on the arm of her very proud daddy!

A perfect aisle...

A perfect ceremony...

Ron & Audrey, very happy parents of a very happy bride!

This is the first wedding reception held in a horse corral that I've ever been to...and it was PERFECT...even in the rain!

Could these two be ANY happier!

And how beautiful is this - the bridal table at the reception. Love this picture!

Ok, I will admit this took me over the edge a bit. The bare, wet, man-feet of groomsmen in formal tuxes messed with my head. It just did.

...and they lived happily ever after! Love you Bec!!

No comments: