Friday, December 3, 2010

Becca Home In England

Home is so important. Our Becca is now home in England with her husband Anthony. After months of living separately - on different continents no less...all because of a silly little visa - they are finally the newlyweds they have longed to be...and on the same continent.

Last nite I was up way too late writing - about 2:00 AM - and suddenly Becca popped up on Facebook to chat with me. It was simply wonderful to chat with her for a few minutes and catch up a bit. She is doing well and wonderfully happy.

It is winter there too and they have had a bit of snow and ice.

Today she posted pictures of their first home there. In fact she posted a tour which was so fun to see. It's wonderful to have a proper picture now in my mind of where she is living and just a bit of what her life looks like over there.

I'm so very happy for you Bec. Enjoy every wonderful newlywed moment. You deserve it sweet girl!

2 comments:

soundsfun said...

I like this! Love from Becca's mother-in-law ( still wearing the learner plate!)

Cindy said...

Hi Carole. So glad you checked out my blog! ~ Cindy