Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Big Guy's Birthday

After an amazing day yesterday at Pearrygin, today was about celebrating Gary's birthday.

So thankful everyone could be together for a family dinner.


The plan was for burgers on the patio...but whatev's (as the sixteen year old would say) Gary decided to smoke streaks instead...and they were amazing!


Elijah having a little watermelon with a smile.


I got to sit by Isaiah and he said "oh that will be so nice!"


Cards, gifts and cake followed.


The boys love this part!


And Isaiah did this wonderful coloring for grandpa.

Happy birthday hon - we all love you so much!

3 comments:

one blessed mama said...

looks like a wonderful day!!
happy day to my fellow birthday buddy. glad we could both celebrate 41 this year!! :)

Ross and Taya said...

LOVE the family photo of us all - LOL!!! =)

Cindy said...

oh my word Taya...you should have seen the ones I DIDN'T post. I was looking thru them with Dad saying "seriously, why do I take pics of us eating....they are the most unatractive shots you can take! This was by far the best...love Elijah stuffing something in his mouth!