Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's All About The Water

It's a chlorine day - hurray!! Another benefit of this resort is that it's right next to a water park. Gary and Taryn spent most of the day over there enjoying it all...with lots of sunscreen!

Taryn was very proud to say she tried every ride...even the ones that were quite intense. This was a fun one.

The two of them had a great time...I decided to skip the crowds and use the time to organize for our departure tomorrow. Getting the girl with all her things made for some chaos in the bbow. I was delighted to work on that in wonderful air conditioning while they were gone.


It got very hot today...110 degrees...and this is in the shade.


But don't worry about me, I spent my afternoon right here. Iced tea, a great book and swimming pool often to myself - beyond wonderful!



After dinner Gary was ready to put his feet up and read. The sixteen year old is thrilled with the wi-fi here so she can communicate with a certain someone! At the same time she wanted to play some ERS with me.


Every once in a while I had to remind her we were playing a game.


And I just had to document how brutal the game got. This is my hand, my blood, and my cards! Note two bandaids - two wounds. Luv u girl...and I forgive you too!

No comments: