Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Push Is On

In two days I'll be in DC and there is simply more to do than is humanly possible. How did I get so behind??

I am spending a lot of time at the barn caring for horses these days.

I'm also spending a lot of time on the computer attempting to finish up a myriad of projects that are currently in "half done" status. I hate that. Please let me get just a few in to the "complete" end zone before I leave!

Today I got my hair done - thanks Jenny! After that I picked up Mom and Darlene and took them both around to see where the boys live. Britt was home and Brandon was out pressure washing his new project house. It ended up being a perfect time of seeing both places, and so much fun.

We stopped at home to pick up Taryn and then went to the farm to see the horses. What fun Taryn had showing them both to Darlene, and this was the first time Mom had seen Bert in person.

By then we were starving so we went to Milts for a wonderful combo with fresh tomato's on half. Perfect!

Dropping them off again Tayn was able to meet Darlene's two dogs Zoe and Sophie which she just loved.

Great baby news! Taya is dialated to 3 and getting so close! Come baby come!

Back home. Back at the computer. Suitcase comes out tonite.

No comments: